Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

White people have a habit of annoying me. I don't like them because as a race group they think that they are better than people of my race group and have historically done everything in their power to prove that falsehood - at our expense. Anyhow, that's not what I wanna talk about now.
Now, I want to talk about how ignorant and presumptuous these people are. I was looking for different maps of the African continent online and I came across this stupid map by a dumb white person claiming to be an expert who had done their research about the languages spoken on the continent. I don't know where these people get off trying to talk about stuff they know nothing about! Who says we ever tell them the truth about anything!? Idiots.
Anyhow, this blithering fool compiled a juvenile and blonde map, mapping out all the languages in Africa and at the bottom of the map, where I live, he discounts the most widely spoken language there. But I'm sure in his narrow little construction of reality, no African would ever get access to that, let alone access to the internet.
What is the true South African heritage without the Nguni? But why would a dumb white person know that?
The issue for me comes where these jackasses want to write our textbooks and tell us what knowledge is, when they are the dumbest critters in the park! Really with less than 10% of all South Africans being white and 8% speaking English, can you really discount the language that is the linguistic root of 70% of the languages spoken in Sub-Saharan Africa? Get your facts straight fool! And to top it all off, this information is presented in the form of an Encyclopedia. Does this idiot think that the Swati, the Ndebele and the Tsonga just floated in from the sky?

Viva to writing, reading and learning from our OWN black made, black written and black content material!

No comments:

Post a Comment